Organization validated SGC SuperCert from Thawte
It offers all the advantages of Web Server Certificate and additionally guarantees higher encryption standards even if your Customers are using older browsers with limited encryption capability. It automatically steps-up the encryption of the client even if their browsers have 40-bit or 56-bit encryption capabilities.
- Fully Organization Validated SGC SSL Certificate
- 128-bit to 256-bit SSL Encryption
- Issued within 1 to 2 business days
- Include Thawte Trusted Site Seal
- Secure single domain
- 99.9% of browser compatibility
- Free unlimited reissue policy
- Support IDN
- Support SGC and step-up technology
The Thawte Trusted Site Seal:
Once you have obtained a Thawte SSL certificate, you will be able to display the Thawte Trusted Site Seal on your website to upload onto their website. On the side is an example of the Thawte Trusted Seal.
The Thawte Trusted Site Seal is a visible, real-time assurance for visitors to your website, that guarantees that the information they submit to your website is private. The Thawte Seal informs your Customers that your website is certified by the most trusted digital certificate provider on the Internet. Thawte is recognized world over as a premium certification authority. By clicking on the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, your website visitors will get real-time confirmation of the validity of the certificate on the web server that they are connected to.
Once you purchase a Digital Certificate, there are four steps you need to take before your Digital Certificate Enrollment Process is successfully completed.
1. Generating a Public and Private Key - In case you have purchased Web Hosting for the Domain Name from us, we can generate a Public Key and Private Key for you. Alternatively, if you have purchased Web Hosting from another service provider, you would need to get in touch with your Hosting provider to generate a Public Key and Private key
2. Submitting Details to Thawte - Next you need to submit certain information to Thawte for verification. This can be done from your Control Panel itself
3. After you have enrolled for a Digital Certificate, Thawte would contact your Corporate / Technical Contact and request that Contact to provide them with some documentation
4. Once you have completed the enrollment process, Thawte would begin quickly verifying the data you have submitted to them and once satisfied, issue you your Digital Certificate. You can continue checking the status of your Digital Certificate request by clicking on the check certificate status in your Control Panel.
- Not allowed for Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Syria & Sudan
- Organization Verification required